ICED ENGLISH TEA LATTE
Even when the weather is getting cooler, it’s nice to enjoy a refreshing chilled drink after a busy day or when relaxing in the weekend. This recipe is a breeze to prepare. The result is a creamy, milky tea latte that both refreshes and gently picks you up.
2 teaspoons Storm+India English Breakfast Tea
1 ½ cups plant-based milk (fresh almond or coconut)
1. Place the tea leaves in a bowl or measuring jug.
2. Gently heat the milk in a small saucepan over a low heat, stirring often. Do not allow to boil.
3. Remove from heat and pour over the tea leaves. Steep for 5-7 minutes.
4. Strain the leaves and let the milk cool. Place in the fridge to chill.
5. Add a few ice cubes to a tall glass and pour over the chilled milk.
Enjoy, and share your photos with us on Instagram or Facebook, tag us @stormandindia