RAW MATCHA & CACAO SLICE
This decadent slice is full of raw goodness and makes a great morning or afternoon treat.
1 cup almonds
¼ cup shredded coconut
3/4 cup oats
5-6 pitted Medjool dates
2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight then drained)
¼ cup melted coconut oil
3 pitted Medjool dates
1 tablespoon maple syrup
2 teaspoons Storm & India Power Matcha
2 tablespoons cacao powder
Dark chocolate for topping
How to Make
1. Add the almonds, coconut, oats and dates to a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until combined and clumps together nicely.
2. Press this mixture into a lined baking tray and place into the freezer.
3. To make the filling, add the soaked cashews, coconut oil, dates and maple syrup to a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Remove half of the mix and place in a bowl and set aside.
4. With the remaining half still in the blender, add the Power Matcha and blend. Pour this on top of the base layer.
5. Wash the blender or food processor then add the other half of the mixture to it and then add the cacao and blend. Pour the cacao mixture on top of the Matcha layer and swirl with a spoon.
6. Place into the freezer and freeze for at least six hours or until set. Once set, remove from the freezer and slice. Then drizzle the dark chocolate over each square and enjoy. Store the slice in the freezer and allow to defrost for about 15 minutes before eating.