RUNAWAY OVERNIGHT OATS
Wake up to this delightful breakfast of organic oats soaked in almond milk and Runaway Tea; a romantic and fragrant blend of earthy black tea, citrus and rose.
2 teaspoons S&I Runaway Tea
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or paste
3 cups almond milk (or other plant based milk)
2 tablespoons chia seeds
How to Make
1. Add the almond milk to a saucepan and over a low heat bring to a gentle simmer.
2. Add the Runaway Tea to the almond milk and let brew for three minutes.
3. Pour through a strainer then add the infused almond milk to a jar or container.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir thoroughly until combined.
5. Place in the fridge overnight and in the morning, place into two bowls and enjoy.