EARL GREY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
This mousse will keep for a few days, making it an ideal make-ahead dessert for dinner parties or part of your meal preparation routine.
INGREDIENTS2/3 of a cup of organic chocolate broken pieces or chocolate chips
1/2 cup boiling water
1 S+I Imperial Earl Grey Teabag
2 teaspoons freshly grated orange zest
3-4 teaspoons of organic coconut sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 organic egg whites
Organic vanilla coconut yoghurt (topping suggestion)
HOW TO MAKE 1. Bring water to a boil, and place your Storm + India Imperial Earl Grey teabag, orange zest, and coconut sugar. Infuse for five minutes.
2. Place organic chocolate and vanilla extract in the blender.
3. Pour the infused S+I Imperial Earl GreyEarl Grey over a tea strainer to remove the orange zest.
3. Pour S+I Imperial Earl Grey Earl Grey into the blender, let sit about one minute to allow the chocolate to melt.
4. Blend on high for one minute
5. Add organic egg whites to the mixture, and blend on high for about one to two minutes.
5. Serve in your favourite vintage bowls, tea glasses or small weck jars with glass lids.
6. Cover and place in fridge until set for approx. 4 hours.
7. We top our mousse with a dollop of organic vanilla coconut yoghurt.