A delicious homemade granola tossed with aromatic superfood, matcha. Vegan and Wheat Free
½ cup buckwheat
1 cup almonds
2 teaspoons Storm & India Power Matcha
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup maple syrup or coconut nectar
1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or powder
¼ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, buckwheat, almonds, matcha and salt.
2. In a separate, small bowl, mix together the coconut oil, sweetener and vanilla the pour over the dry ingredients.
3. Once everything is well combined, transfer to a line baking tray.
4. Gently press the mixture into a thing rectangle shape (this will help to achieve beautiful, crunchy clusters) then place in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until slightly golden.
5. You may want to give it a gentle toss halfway through to make sure it all cooks evenly.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool for another 15 minutes.
7. Now comes the time you enjoy this delicious. Pour into a bowl and enjoy with berries and coconut yoghurt or as nourishing snack for when you are on the go.